Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Milestone

The last couple of days have been a string of pizza slices. Not good eh? True, but not bad either? Why because I have hit another weight milestone. I have been able to maintain a weight below 165 for over a month. Five pounds more and I am below my college weight and overall in better shape.

If you are able to put together a healthy lifestyle routine, you can have bad days and not be concerned about the overall effect. On Monday, I will be back in the gym and I will be enjoying a nice, if not excessive, lunch and dinner and continuing towards my goal. The exercise discipline has made this all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The comporting Online Tarzan pictured enjoys spending time with his family, fitness, talking politics, working on his yard, and investing.